Tuesday, August 14, 2007


Well this is me... my diet is working.. just so everyone knows.. im not going to tell u how well or not well but it is working!! yay.. thats one thing to be happy about.. I have to admit.. Although i have a wonderful friend here.. I miss my friends.. I miss hanging out... i miss taking fun weird pictures.. I miss my love so much!! I'm having a hard night.. and because of this stupid time difference i dont have anyone to talk to!!! :( but anyways im dying my hair.. but shhhhh dont tell anyone lol... im not telling u what color either.. im being mysterious tonight huh?? anyways i luv u mom :) and thankyou tim and cathy for viewing my blog and leaving comments

2 comments:

daniel and micara said...

I love you too honey, and just hang in there. The "hard" days will get easier and fewer, I promise. mmmmmwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaa

Tim said...

Hi Codie! Glad you weren't affected badly by the hurricane over there! Sounds like the diet is working, and that's the key--which is awesome. Can't wait to see new pictures with your new hair color.

Love,
Tim, Kathy, Samantha and Kara