Saturday, August 11, 2007

SOOOO

Sooo life is going well.. I decided maybe the reason it is taking longer (although im ready to get started) could be because i need to make sure my body is ready for everything (such as the training or the job in general) SOOOO maybe i need to focus on my losing weight first and getting into shape.. I dunno.. its the only explanation i could come up with!! lol SOo i figured out how to post pictures on here and the moment i take some i will post some.

I downloaded a lot of music for my mp3 player... but now i cant seem to find a chord to match it around here.. it's a sad sad story!! lol.

Oh i went to the mall yesturday! It was way different from the mall back home at tulsa! It was crazy!

oh well i guess thats all i have to say :)

thanks for reading

*codie*

1 comment:

daniel and micara said...

I'M COMMENTING!!! ITS ME, ME, ME.... I LOVE YOU HONEY, AND EVEN THOUGH OTHERS DON'T COMMENT ON IT, DON'T GET DOWN. I ENJOY READING YOUR BLOG, AND SOMEDAY, YOU CAN GO BACK TO IT AND READ ABOUT ALL YOU WENT THROUGH. IT MAKES A GOOD ONLINE JOURNAL, YA KNOW? JUST KEEP HANGING IN THERE AND DON'T EVEN BOTHER CALLING THAT LADY MONDAY, CALL THE ONE WHO SAID SHE WOULD TALK TO HER SUPERVISOR, AND GET SOMETHING ARRANGED THAT WAY. OK... LOVE YOU