Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Great

Sooo I think My Mom is the only one that reads this.. but that's okay! Atleast it will give her something to do right?? hehe I luv my mom.. She's the best!

But anyways

Things are looking up in Hawaii... I still miss my family and Joshua like crazy but thats okay. I am learning to cope with it. and there is one more downer.. The cruise ship thing is STILL taking longer than planned!! I want to get on with it!! BBBUUUTT!! There is some good news!! I am working on my body like crazy.. I've been working out every day and im gonna keep doin it.. i've been eating healthy and just doing everything i can to get into better shape!! TODAY i finished an ENTIRE Tae Bo DVD and i have NEVER been able to do that.. so u can only imagine how good it made me feel. I am going to continue dieting and exercising so when i come back i can be a whole new person. I have also been reading my bible daily and taking notes on it... and keeping a journal. Things arent so bad anymore.. Although yes it is true i could NEVER live here!! lol Hawaii is definatly just a vacation destination type place for me. Well im done for now!! Take care and Have fun

*codie*

2 comments:

daniel and micara said...

well, it's mom again, just wanted to tell you that I love you and I'm proud of you. Keep on keepin on , and don't over do it.
love you bunches.

Tim said...

Hi Codie! Glad to hear that you are doing so well. It's so great that you are so committed to working out and dieting. You go girl! I need to get some of that dedication....Sorry that the cruise job is not happening as quickly as you would like. Just remember that everything happens for a reason, and that although we don't understand the "why" at this time...later on it will all make sense. At least that's what I always tell myself...or what Tim tells me! lol

Love,
Kathy, Tim, Samantha and Kara