Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Yup Yup

SOOOOOOOO.... I am going to be home in less than two weeks. Again I can't wait! I miss everybody so much...And yeah i dont plan on living in Oklahoma my whole life... But i dont plan on moving a crazy distnace either! I feel like time is going by slow and i need it to go faster because things are just not getting any better here. I feel SOOOOOO stuck in one place... I cant go exploring because i dont have a car or know where anything is or have a pass to get back on post.... I feel like I can never get away from these kids.. (dont get me wrong they arent the worst kids, it's just i'm not used to being around kids 24/7)!! SOOO I am sooooooooooo thankful that my parents (being the wonderful people they are) got me a ticket to go home.. I'm also flying on a redeye (wow)! I'm excited about that cause then i can sleep on the plane! I'm hoping that the seats beside me stay empty so it will be a good, relaxing flight. lol i told my mom if she would have gotten the ticket for a week sooner I probably would get to meet a lot of celebrities... because they are holding the VMAs in Vegas and that is were one of my connecting flights is. HAHA i wanted to meet me some Justin Timberlake!! lol :) well thanks so much for all of the comments and reading :) I was glad to share my trip with you all and will keep going until i get home!! Have a great day/night/tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Tim said...

So sorry that your trip to Hawaii didn't turn out the way you wanted it to. Your mom told me today that you haven't gotten to do much of anything--that really stinks! You can go to the mall and Wal-Mart in Oklahoma, or anywhere in the country for that matter. I am glad that you're excited to get back home to your family. You're very blessed to have a mom that loves you so much--but you already know that, don't you!?

Tim said...

Hey--I forgot to tell you we hope you have a great flight on the "red-eye"!!

Love,
Kathy, Tim, Samantha and Kara