Thursday, September 13, 2007

SOOOO

Soooo the time is drawing closer!! *YaY* I'm so excited about it... ANNNNNDD when i get home and my family (together) starts are new diet and exercise contest/program I am going to start a ALL NEW WEIGHT LOSS BLOG!! YaY! Writing about it truley helps I find... especially when you have other people rooting for you.. Since I have been here I have lost 9 lbs and i want to start new when i get home and make it more! I want to look and feel great. I want to be beautiful curvacious in of course the right places!! haha It feels good though.. me not eating unhealthy nearly as much...Back in the day.. when i used to have a lot of fast food.. I'd always wake up feeling sick or something the next day... That really NEVER happens anymore! And I am soo excited about it! It is a wonderful feeling. And I've learned to love myself for me... for who i am...big or small... because if i dont love myself then how can anyone else? okay well enough about that.. I will save the rest for my new blog wheni get home and yes i will post the url on here when i start it. annnnnnnd i am going home sooooo sooon!! Just basically the weekend left here.. i can't wait to go hiking! I am sooo excited about it...Wow this has got to be the most i have wrote in a long while!! Well i guess i better keep it short! oooh did I mention i can JOG NOW!??? like long distances?? well not LLOOOOOONNGGG distances..but way more than i could b4!! okay im done! haha luv you all!!

*codie*

No comments: