Wednesday, September 12, 2007

well well well

Well as tired I am of being here... its getting closer for me to go home. Don't get me wrong.. I've had an okay time.. Things have just been dificult for me at times... at many times. BBBUUUTTT enough about that... I will be home in less than a week and I will start my new job in exactly a week. I am really excited about it...It's only temporary but I cant wait. And it's all thanks to my wonderful mom. I am glad I do not have to go through the job looking process when i get home!! Well I can not wait to be running to my mom in 6 days!! :)

1 comment:

daniel and micara said...

hey baby girl, just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. Just try to remain calm a few more days. I love you so much, and yes honey, I'm still SO PROUD of you ;)
you're my sunshine, just remember that.

Mama